My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, September 09, 2005

I knew the OSU vs. Texas game tomorrow night (7 pm CDT) is going to be big, but I didn't know how big.

A story in my beloved Chicago Tribune today says that tickets for the game are on eBay for $1,500. The same article told of a guy flying in from Paris, France just for the game. It says this game will be one of the season's best. Ohio State is favored by 1 point.

I am going to make a batch of my critically acclaimed guacamole for the game. Sheri also picked up some stuff today to make some loaded nachos. (frijoles refritos, chili, fat free sour cream, cilantro, sweet onion, shredded cheddar)

We are going to play our Ohio State Marching Band CD loud throughout the day to get in the proper frame of mind for the game.

We will go to the local farmers market tomorrow morning to get some more stuff. Don't know what. I have not made cucumber salad in a while, and that sounds good on a hot day, so I might get some cucumbers for that, and see what else catches our eyes.

No comments: