My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, September 09, 2005

When I first started this blog a few years ago Blogger did not have a comment feature. A few companies popped up that provided a service that allowed someone to have comments on their blog, and that's what I did. The service I decided to use costs $10 a year. Cost was obviously no big deal, but if the company goes out of business, I lose all of my past comments.

Since then Blogger has added a comment feature. I have been putting off switching over until tonight. So now when you leave a comment it will be stored on the same servers that my blog is stored on and not a server in Israel. (I think that is where my old comment company is located.)

The main problem is that any comments made prior to tonight are lost. I guess I had to do it sometime.

Obviously the look of the comments page will be different, but I think it will be a little more functional and more integrated with the blog site.

Please let me know if you run into any problems while trying to use the new comment feature. Thanks!

3 comments:

Brad said...

This is a just to test out the new comment page.

This is too see if I can post links in a comment.

Google News

I can, but I can not post pictures. I could in the old comment system. Oh well. I think I only did that a few times anyway.

Leave a comment for me! Now!

Brad said...

I wanted to see what more than one comment looks like. Now I know.

Anonymous said...

I love your writings so much. It is the first thing I do every morning. (OK, first thing after I make coffee.) Have you ever thought about compiling your accumulated words into a book?