My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The season premiere of The Office is on tonight. I am so glad they renewed the show. It is one of the few shows where I actually laugh out loud, and often. It is on NBC tonight at 9:30 PM / 8:30 PM Central. Dwight Schrute and Michael Scott are my two favorite characters.

Dwight


Michael (I think I really get a kick out of Michael because he totally reminds me of someone I used to work with. I am not kidding you.)


I also have high hopes for the premiere of the new show My Name is Earl.

And lastly, it is the premiere of the third season of another one of our favorites: Nip/Tuck on the FX Network at 10 PM / 9 PM Central.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Tim & I liked the new show last night called "How I met your mother"

Brad said...

I didn't hear much about that show. I will have to take a look.