My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Crap. Crap. Crap.

I ran out of seal-coat with literally just a few square feet of driveway left. I don't want to buy another whole 5 gallon bucket just for a few square feet. Not because of the wasted money, but because I don't want to figure out how to dispose of 4.9 gallons of seal-coat. I guess I will wander around the hardware store and see if they have any other products in small containers.

I just had a thought: I could go ahead and buy another 5 gallon bucket, and then what I have left over take to a church or school parking lot and spread it around there. I couldn't do it if they had painted striping though. I don't think anyone would mind. That part of their parking lot would be a little extra protected. I will have to think about that for a bit.

On the positive side, what I did complete looks really good.

This little thin strip by the curb is all I have left to do. Crap.




Those are some damn sexy legs if I do say so myself.


Doing the seal-coat two-step.






I'm glad I don't have to do that again for another few years.

No comments: