My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

The spray nozzle on the rabbit repellant leaked a little bit on my hand each time I squeezed the trigger! Ewww. I was going to just use my one hand so I wouldn't have two putrid hands, but my wrist started to ache halfway through from all the squirting, so I had two putrid hands. I washed my hands three times with the SoftSoap we have in the kitchen, but my hands still smelled pretty strong. I have some hand degreaser with pumice and orange oil. I thought the pumice might help exfoliate some skin that might be holding on to some stink, and the orange oil has a strong scent that would do a better job at masking the smell. It worked better than the SoftSoap, but my hands still smell like have been playing in a bucket of sick dog diarrhea. Any rabbit that still eats my plants must have pretty big kahones and deserves to eat whatever he wants. I am going to wash my hands a few more times until they bleed.

No comments: