My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I was able to get probably about another two hours of sleep in. I feel pretty good.

I had a few pieces of chicken with all of the skin and breading removed, and my protein drink made with two cups of milk instead of two cups of water. That should keep my going well past midnight.

I need to go into the office before I go out tonight, but by the time I get there everyone will have probably left for the day. I have a key and an access code to the alarm system, but I have never used it. I am a little nervous that I will enter it in wrong and the Sheriff's department will have to show up.

It looks like it might be a somewhat rainy night tonight. I will work in a light drizzle, but if it gets any heavier I think we might sit it out for a bit. Not because my hair will get mussed, but because I think it gets more dangerous for road crews when the roads get wet and slippery. Cars wait until the last minute to change lanes and end up right on top of the bumper truck.

I am going to brush my teeth and take a quick shower just to wake me up and then get going.

No comments: