My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sheri went over to a friends house after he got home from work because his grandmother died yesterday, so I went on a good bike ride. I rode 8.15 miles in 46 minutes at an average speed of 10.6 mph.

Before I left I took the water bottle cage off of Sheri's bike and attached it to mine. I went through the first bottle after about 4 miles, and finished the second one by the time I got back home. I will pick up another cage and bottle this weekend for her bike.

The tile guy is coming tomorrow to finish up the bathtub. Sheri gave his information to one of her friends and she already hired him to do some painting tomorrow.

We are going to seal coat the driveway Sunday morning. We can't do it Saturday because Sheri has to walk dogs and I have a doctor appointment. Saturday afternoon I will use the pressure washer to prepare the driveway. We have about 680 square feet of asphalt which means we need 1.7 five gallon buckets of seal coat. (The label says a 5 gallon bucket will cover between 350 and 450 square feet.)

I am going to take a shower, brush the teeth, and lay in bed with the laptop and catch up on the London bombings.

No comments: