My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

After work I came home and laid down for about 30 minutes so my back could unkink before I did some yard work.

I cut the front lawn and then put the sprinkler out in a dry spot. Then I cut the back lawn and put another sprinkler out a dry spot in the back. I then went around with my bottle of Roundup and shot weeds in the flower beds.

My back doesn't feel too bad. I am going to take a shower and then maybe think about something to eat. I had a big sandwich for lunch, and I just had a big glass of milk before coming upstairs, so I might actually be done eating for today, but I will poke around and see if anything sounds good.

I also just turned off the air conditioning and opened the windows. It is about 74º and very windy. Almost feels chilly!

No comments: