My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sheri got back this afternoon. Yeah! She didn't stop on the way home for anything to eat, so she was hungry when she got home, and I only had a couple of low carb tortillas with some cheese, so I was hungry too.

We went to California Pizza Kitchen for a late lunch. She had her new favorite, the Waldorf Chicken Salad, and I tried their Wild Mushroom Pizza. Fantastic. I didn't like Sheri's salad as much as she did.
California Pizza Kitchen's Waldorf Chicken SaladCalifornia Pizza Kitchen's Wild Mushroom Pizza

After that we went to Trader Joe's to stock up on a few things.

She is unpacking and taking a shower.

Elektra with Jennifer GarnerWhen she is done with that we are going to watch Elektra.

Sheri took 306 pictures during her two weeks in Columbus and Birmingham, and I am uploading them right now. I am sure she will be posting them and writing about her vacation over the next few days.

No comments: