My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Our laptop had two rebates: one for $150 and the other for $160, for a total of $310. Last night I filled out the two forms and addressed the envelopes. One rebate required the original UPC from the box and the other one required the original receipt, and then each rebate requird a copy of the other one.

I set them out on the counter to take to work, make the appropriate copies and a copy for me to keep, and drop in the mail. I forgot to take them with me this morning, so when Sheri saw them she picked them up, sealed them, and dropped them in a mailbox.

I don't know how much I expect Office Depot to help us out on this, so our great-bargain $500 laptop might turn out to be no bargain at all. It is not an $800 laptop. Grrrrr……

No comments: