My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I've lost 4.6 pounds since Sheri left last week.

I finally watched Kinsey last night. It was pretty good, but you wouldn't want to watch it in the same room with your mother. The movie also reminded me why Liam Neeson is one of my favorite actors. John Lithgow also did an amazing job playing Alfred Kinsey's father.

We have a year round lawn watering restriction. We can only water our lawn from 6-10 AM and from 6-10 PM. In addition to that we can only water on odd or even days based on our address. I am an even so I am going to get my sprinklers going this morning.

I am also thinking about a bike ride. If I go I think it would be to push myself a little bit. The plan I have in my head is to go to the forest preserve and make two laps around the main trail in the park. We'll see.

I have the last load of laundry in the drier to take out from last night, and I still have to empty the dishwasher. I also am going to check the Sunday morning newspaper ads to see if anything on special gives me some meal ideas for this week.

I think I hate the term blogosphere.

No comments: