My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Monday, August 15, 2005

It sounds like the B'hamers, Sheri, and her Mom will be having dinner in the City, so I am on my own again tonight. It will only be in the upper 70's early this evening so I think I will use the opportunity to go for a nice bike ride. I feel bloated after having two heavy meals two days in a row. Getting my heart beating and breathing heavy should make me feel better.

There is about a two mile circular section of path on the far east side of the forest preserve that is relatively flat. I think I will bike to there and then do a few laps and then head back home. I need to get some longer rides in instead of the 7 – 10 mile rides I have done up until now. Maybe I will see if I can get up to 20 miles tonight.

No comments: