My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Finally got the right UV filter for the camcorder. We went to Hooter's for dinner as planned. The Best Buy and Hooters we went to is in an area (Downers Grove. See the red star on the map below.) that we haven't explored too much. I think we will start heading up that way more often. Lots of stores, restaurants, etc. Not as much traffic to contend with as our regular places have too. Didn't get home until after 8:30 PM.


Got home and put the UV filter on the camcorder. (Not to filter out UV rays, but to protect the lens. I would rather replace an $8 filter than ruin an expensive camcorder with a finger print or a scratched lens.) As long as I had the camera out I shot a few minutes of Goliath just being Goliath. Fun.

No comments: