My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

I just got home from running some errands, and the dog is acting a little wierd; like he did something bad while I was gone. I can't find anything though. I was in the kitchen unpacking some things and looking through mail, when I suddenly realized the dog wasn't around. When someone is in the kitchen he is always there hoping for a scrap of food to fall on the floor. I look around the corner into the dining room. Nope. Laundry room where his food and water is. Nope. Family room. Nope. Waiting by the back door to go out. Nope. He has been standing at the top of the steps for a few minutes, apparently waiting for me to come up. Weird. Maybe he liked sleeping most of the day in bed with me and wanted to get snuggely again. Who knows.

I'm feeling better, but I am worried about staying up late because I slept a lot today. Then I will be crap at work tomorrow. I think I will take a melatonin soon.

Mom left a message that she has a seven pound Black Angus standing rib roast on order for my visit home. Yum!

No comments: