My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Monday, December 23, 2002

For Christmas Eve dinner we are going to have a fish fry. We are going to the store tonight to get a couple of pounds of cod. We are also going to cook onion rings and mushrooms along with the fish. For dessert we are going to get some fruit (grapefruit, oranges, and star fruit), and might make an enclair casserole (vanilla pudding, grahm crackers, and chocolate on top).

For Christmas day I am going to make some fresh buttermilk biscuits in the morning and hot coffee. For lunch we are going to make homemade pizza. We haven't done that in a while. I will make enough so we can have leftover pizza in the evening for dinner or when we want to snack.

A co-worker gave me a fleece blanket for a Christmas gift. It is mostly green with a stylized forest and moose image at the center. She bought the fabric, and the broad-stiched the edges. It looks very nice. I can't wait to use it. Like a loser, I didn't get anything for co-workers.

No comments: