My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, December 20, 2002

On my way home. I feel a little tired. But I think once I get outside into some fresh air I should be OK for an evening of house cleaning. Also, like I mentioned before, putting on some good house cleaning music will help too. Something I can yell along with. Violent Femmes? Rolling Stones?

I got some good things done at work today. That should allow me to have a better weekend. (Clear conscience = more relaxed weekend) Except I just received an e-mail that I have some paperwork to fill out that is due by Jan 1 that I have not started on yet. When they upgrade all of our PC's to Windows XP, only approved and scripted software will be allowed to be installed. There are two applications that I have been made owner of that are not approved for XP. The paper work is to get the software submitted for approval. Not too big of a job, but ther is a lot of hoops to jump through. I guess I will do that on Monday.

No comments: