My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Monday, December 30, 2002

I have uploaded the pictures I took at work today to the internet, and most of them are on this page. To see all of them, just click here.


This one of the Sears Tower turned out good. The sun had already set, but the way I had the settings on my camera made it seem lighter, and also gave it a dramatic effect. I might try ordering this from printroom.com to see how their prints turn out.



The foundation of the new Hyatt building they are building on Wacker Drive.



The view from my window. It was overcast and foggy today.



My lunch from the cafeteria today.



The lobby of my building.



Outside my building on Madison Avenue.



My messy desk. (Mom, that is the tangello you sent back with me. It was pretty good!)



Our Network Control Center where the monitor our global data network. It is about 30 feet from my desk.



The kitchen and coffee area on my floor.



The sculpture in the elevator lobby on my floor. They have a lot of original art work in the building.


No comments: