My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, December 20, 2002

I think the blogspot.com servers are having problems. I've noticed that an error message pops up when you load my journal or Sheri's. It is not affecting Lisa's journal, though, so maybe it is the code for the comments that we installed, and maybe they are having a problem with their servers.

Is anyone else getting the same error window popping up? Leave me a comment and let me know.

I've also noticed that the archive links on our journals are not there anymore. That is an automated feature of the blog, not something that we put in.

P.S. Not enough of you are using the comments. It would be nice if this was a little more interactive. Leave me a comment for crying out loud. Make an old man happy. ;-)

No comments: