My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Mom and Dad are in Columbus for New Year's Eve. They are going to the party at the Holiday Inn with Fred and Greta. What fun! Before the party, they are going to check out Polaris Mall and Easton.

I am actually getting some things done at work.

I went upstairs for lunch. They had a limited number of things out, but it was still good. Today was hot dog day, and for some reason I have been in a hot dog mood lately, so I had a hot dog with chili, sauerkraut, and pickled hot peppers. I also had a chicken breast with tomatillo sauce, turkey meat loaf, sweet cous cous with raisons, apricots, and another fruit I can't remember, some ham strips from the salad bar, some crumbled blue cheese also from the salad bar, and I think that is it.

I am looking forward to fresh shrimp, and artificial crab legs tonight. Sheri is the one that actually wanted to try the crab legs. It is in California rolls, and she likes those, so she thought she would like to try it plain. She doesn't normally like shrimp because of the firm texture it has. She describes it as a "pop" when she bites into it. She did have shrimp that she liked at a Japanese steak house. Maybe I will fry her a few in seasame oil and see if she likes it that way.

I am getting really bored at work. I hope Sheri can leave soon.

No comments: