My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Monday, December 30, 2002

People at work noticed that I shaved my goatee off fairly quickly. One woman noticed in about 5 minutes; another one the second she saw me. One person said it makes my face look fatter without it. I think I have had it for about three years.

I brought our digital camera to work to take pictures of my office building at Dad's request. I have taken some interior shots, but it is cloudy and foggg today, so I probably won't be able to get a good shot of my view.

I woke up feeling better than I thought I would. My throat was barely sore. My nose was runny and needed blowing, but I wasn't congested and forced to breath through my mouth. I have to blow my nose about every 10 minutes, so I will probably get some Puffs Plus with lotion tonight.

I think we will also go grocery shopping tonight for New Years food. New Years eve will be finger food: chilled shrimp, crab legs, cheese & crackers, fruit, etc. New Years day we plan on doing a pork loin in our electric counter top rotisserie, stuffing, and sauerkraut.

I need to get to work on my TPS reports. We have to start including a cover sheet, which is a pain, but I will get used to it. ;-)

No comments: