My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, November 15, 2003

I am posting this in a near-by Panera Bread restaurant. A lot of their stores now have free wireless internet access. Sheri had half of a Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich and a bowl of broccoli soup, and I had a Coronado Carnitas (pork) panini sandwich.

I am doing some internet research now, and Sheri is making some phone calls she has been meaning to make. After this we will go to Target and get Sheri a new watch (she broke hers), and then go home and watch either Finding Nemo or The Matrix Reloaded.

We heard some really good stuff on the police scanner today. They called in a sniper squad from another municipality. We heard them taking their positions. Traffic control. Paramedics. Very cool. This is the only story I have been able to find on the web about it so far. They left a lot of things out, but I can't say what because there is a law that says you can not relay what you overhear on a scanner. If you are curious I will tell you in person.

No comments: