My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Yesterday I stopped at Office Depot and bought a really nice floor lamp for our office for only $19. It has three movable light sockets that can each accept up to a 60 watt bulb. Each socket can be individually be turned on or off. That is up to 180 watts of light if we need it.

Today we are going to go back and get a six-foot folding table for the office. Right now we have both computers set up on just one six-foot folding table. We will take the day bed out of the office and put the new table in its place, and then put one of the computers on the new table. When we just had the one computer, I would lie on the bed and read or watch cable while Sheri was on the computer, or vice versa.

The folding table we have now I got during the summer between my sophomore and junior year at Ohio State to use as my desk in my campus apartment. I prefer using a folding table as a desk for a couple of reasons; tons of legroom, and lots of surface area to spread out. Also, since there are no modesty-panels or drawers to get in the way, it makes it a lot easier to crawl around underneath to run computer cables, power strips, etc.

No comments: