My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, November 28, 2003

I have about ½ of the heavy grunt work for the project that is due on Wednesday done. I should be able to get the rest of that done today. Then I just have to write a two page executive summary, pretty-up a spreadsheet, and prepare a presentation-quality map.

Then I have three projects due on Friday. None of them are too bad, and I am not worried about them, but I have a final project due the following week that I am a little concerned about that I have not started on yet. So I have to get those Friday projects out of the way so I can get going on the big one due next week.

The following week is also finals week, so I will have exam studying to do as well as working on the final project. It will be nice to have it over with and back to work again.

No comments: