My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I find it very useful to use this bit of HTML code in my posts:

 

It stands for non-breaking space.

I might go back on put one in if a date separates, so it doesn't look like this: November 19,
2003
.

I would replace the space between "19," and "2003". I would also put one in between "November" and "19,". This way the whole date would get wrapped around to the next line.

If you look at my previous post about plasma TV's, I put one in between "15" and "minutes" in the third paragraps. I didn't like how the first line ended with just a "15", and then "minutes" started the second line.

I also like to do this for hot-links that break to two lines. When it does that, you don't know if it is one link or two.

And I do all this for you, my gentle reader.

No comments: