My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I bought one of these new Sharpie silver metallic markers, and I love it. I bought it for two things:

1. To mark our address on our dark green plastic garbage can. It works great. It really stands out from the dark green plastic.

2. Our DVD player is a 5 disc carousel. The numbers for each spot on the carousel are just raised black plastic, so it doesn't contrast at all with its background, which is the same black plastic. You have to have the lights on to see the numbers, and even then it is difficult. I used the marker on the raised numbers, and now I can see them with the lights out, just from the glow of the TV. It looks good too; like it came from the factory, and not just me with a magic marker.

No comments: