My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, November 22, 2003

We went to Office Depot and picked up the folding table for the office.

After picking up the table we tried an Indian restaurant very close to our house that we have not been to yet. Very good. Sheri had the lamb curry, and I had the lamb kurma. Both were very good. We will definitely go back. The menu only described kurma as a yogurt sauce. I looked it up on the internet when I got home. These are the ingredients to one of the kurma recipes that showed up:
Onions - 3 medium
Yogurt - 1 cup
Green chilies - 6
Ginger - 1 inch piece
Garlic - 5 flakes
Tomato - 2 medium
Grated coconut - 2 tbs
Red chili powder - 1 tbs
Coriander powder - 2 tbs
Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
Oil - 4 tbs
Cinnamon - 1 small stick
Cloves - 3
Coriander leaves - 1 cup
Lemon juice - 2 tbs
Salt to taste
It's all stuff you eat already. Nothing weird. Go try some Indian food!

After dinner we stopped at Trader Joe's. I have not been too impressed with them, but I always hear people going on about how great it is. It is starting to grow on me. We mostly got snack foods. Dehydrated bannas. Yucca chips. Blueberry muffins for tomorrow's breakfast. Stilton bleu cheese from England. Water crackers. Wasabi rice crackers. Dehydrated mango. Pomegranate juice. I think that is all we got.

After Trader Joe's we stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of things. Now we are home. We don't have a movie, so we are just going to watch TV in bed, and I will do some surfing on Sheri's laptop.

No comments: