My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, December 06, 2002

I would love it if other family members and freinds started to keep a blog (web log) on the internet. This site is very easy to get started with, and it is free.

If you are interested, just go to www.blogger.com and look on the right side of the page about half way down. You will see the words "SIGN UP". Under that are three fields. In the user name field enter the ID you want to have. My ID is im2xlt. In the password field enter the password that you want, and in the confirm password field just re-type your password. This is to make sure you entered it right the first time.

There will be a couple of screens after that asking you for your preferences. Don't worry too much. You can easily go back and change anything if you want.

It takes just a minute or two. You will have your first post up in under 5 minutes.

But if you do run into problems just send me an e-mail. I am happy to help.

No comments: